Computational ONcology TRaining Alliance Innovative Training Network
CONTRA (Computational ONcology TRaining Alliance) is an EU funded Innovative Training Network consisting of 8 principal investigators from equally many major European universities as well as partners from pharmaceutical, biotech-start up, and software development companies.
CONTRA is training 15 PhD students in computational cancer research and professional software development, for analysis of novel types of experimental data, such as single-cell genomics data. Students and supervisors are located at the participating universities.
Online lectures (35+ videos)
- CONTRA ESR Paula Martin-Gonzalez participated in panel discussion during “Dialogues for Spain 2050″
- Andermatt conference rescheduled for April 11-13, 2022. Application open!
- Application open for Andermatt conference Jan 31, 2022!
- Barcelona June 2019 meeting has completed
- Lectures available from the Models of Evolution Workshop in Barcelona, 2019
- Student projects from Agile Bioinformatics workshop now complete
- Cancer Biology and Treatment – Workshop in Cambridge, September 2-6, 2019
- Ewa Szczurek – Introduction to probabilistic graphical models part 2
- Ewa Szczurek – Introduction to probabilistic graphical models part 1
- Nicholas McGranahan – Lung Cancer Evolution and Immune Escape