Computational ONcology TRaining Alliance Innovative Training Network
CONTRA (Computational ONcology TRaining Alliance) is an EU funded Innovative Training Network consisting of 8 principal investigators from equally many major European universities as well as partners from pharmaceutical, biotech-start up, and software development companies.
CONTRA is training 15 PhD students in computational cancer research and professional software development, for analysis of novel types of experimental data, such as single-cell genomics data. Students and supervisors are located at the participating universities.
- Student projects from Agile Bioinformatics workshop now complete
- Cancer Biology and Treatment – Workshop in Cambridge, September 2-6, 2019
- Ewa Szczurek – Introduction to probabilistic graphical models part 2
- Ewa Szczurek – Introduction to probabilistic graphical models part 1
- Nicholas McGranahan – Lung Cancer Evolution and Immune Escape
- Carlo Maley – Evolutionary Approaches to the Big Questions in Cancer
- Alexandra Chloé‐Villani – Unraveling new insights into human immune system landscape one cell at the time
- Jan Korbel – Single cell & big data approaches to understanding genome variation in normal individuals & disease
- Aleksandra Kołodziejczyk – Single cell RNA sequencing technologies
- Peter Kharchenko – Transcriptional Dynamics with Single-Cell Data